We have a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Designer / Front End Developer to join our growing team due to recent client wins.
This role is a part-creative, part technical role and you will be heavily involved with both the technical and graphical aspects of a website. You will therefore be responsible for the overall design, layout and coding of a website.
The ideal candidate must be adaptable and have good interpersonal and communication skills. You will also have to keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
– Ability to design and build a responsive website from concept through to launch and ongoing maintenance
– Strong communication skills, as well as technical, is a must as you will be working closely with other developers, designers, SEO team and account handlers.
– A strong work ethic and impeccable attention to detail, is vital, but we also would like to see a good sense of humour!
– Capable of using your own initiative to develop processes and working practices
– Proficiency in Photoshop
– Experience of HTML, XHTML and CSS (including HTML5 & CSS 3) is required
– Experience of WordPress is required
– Knowledge of PHP and MySQL is required
– Experience in developing responsive sites is required
– An awareness of coding for SEO is advantageous
– Experience in developing mobile sites is advantageous
– Knowledge of Web Services Integration is advantageous
Culture and personality is everything to us. We have a friendly, hard-working team at Entyce and everyone supports each other as part of a team to ensure we consistently deliver the best results for our clients.
How to apply
Send us an email to let us know why you’re the right person, along with your CV to:
Friday 24th February. Unless we find the right candidate prior to this date.
No Recruitment agencies please
We already have our chosen recruitment agency partners in place so no further agencies required, thank you.